This classic 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom 33rd-floor home with a glass-enclosed balcony provides one-of-kind panoramic views of both the downtown city skyline and Bay Bridge. Majestic, stunning views are showcased like artwork through its floor-to-ceiling insulated glass windows. Two unchallenged corner dual views define your special living at One Rincon Hill.
As the most popular floor plan on the northeast corner at One Rincon Hill, you must see this generous open floor plan designed by Chicago-based architects Soloman, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. Its corner location gives the best of both worlds with a walk-in closet, spacious inset balcony, and a view that gives a sense of living above it all. This home features top-of-the-line appliances including a Bosch gas stove, dishwasher, and Sub-Zero refrigerator. Also included is sleek Italian Del Tongo cabinetry accompanied with granite counter tops in both the kitchen and bathroom areas. Upgraded hardwood flooring adds warmth to the sophisticated modern feel. Kick off the day with dramatic sunrise views of the Bay Bridge adorning the coastal waters and evenings glistening with illuminated lights spanning the city skyline. Your dreams do come true at One Rincon Hill.
• Corner unit
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Open floor plan with expansive city and water views
• Balcony off living room
• Kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch gas oven/range, dishwasher, microwave
• Upgraded hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedroom
• Full bathroom with shower-over-tub
• Stacked washer/dryer in unit
• Storage unit in garage included, approx. 5' x 5'
• 1-car valet parking included
The iconic One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorman, a concierge, full-service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with a beautifully landscaped garden deck, a gourmet barbecue area, and a reflecting pool with infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 24-hour doorman and concierge
• Full service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away