This rare 28th floor 2/2 den deluxe features unparalleled 180-degree Bay Bridge and spectacular water views at the world famous One Rincon Hill. Redefine urban sophistication. Indulge in breathtaking panoramic views. Sunlight and vistas of the Bay Bridge and surrounding city views define the scene from this One Rincon Hill residence.
A gracious upgraded foyer entrance is ideal for receiving guests and showcasing artwork, offering a classic yet contemporary mood as you enter the home. Upon your entrance from the foyer you see views and more views. Mesmerized is how you feel the minute you enter your home on the top of the famous One Rincon Hill. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee as sunrise offers the city’s most gorgeous views of the Bay Bridge. Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows showcase evenings glistening with illuminated lights spanning the Bay Bridge and South Beach, with AT&T Park as your landmark.
• 1,449 sq. ft. per owner
• Entry features custom floor-to-ceiling mirror, updated lighting with motion sensor, custom electrical wiring, Pablo Pardo light bench (available optionally)
• Living room features dimming recessed LED lighting (Cree), lacquered bamboo panel feature wall, custom motorized Hunter Douglas Silhouette shades with wired electrical and RF remote, electrical pre-wiring for cove lights, network wiring from data closet
• 7.2ch surround sound wiring w/ 10 gauge twisted cable
• Projector wiring w/ 1.3a certified HDMI, RS232 & power cables
• Seven installed ceiling speakers (Yamaha NS-IW560C)
• Kitchen with dimming recessed LED lighting (Cree) and wall wine-rack
• Balcony off kitchen
• Office features modern cabinetry and solid wood desktop, dimming recessed LED lighting (Cree), under-cabinet lighting and electrical, network wiring
• Master bedroom features pre-wiring for flatscreen, network wiring, custom Hunter Douglas Duette® shades
• Second bedroom features dimming recessed LED lighting (Cree), electrical pre-wiring for cove lights, custom Hunter Douglas blackout roller shades
• Additional electrical wiring in master bath
• Bamboo floors in living areas
• Designer color theme throughout with Benjamin Moore Aura paints
• Updated light switches and receptacles throughout
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Valet parking
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill are the structurally-unique high-rise condo towers of One Rincon Hill. Comprised of 14 townhouses and 695 condominiums, One Rincon Hill’s two towers will reach 45 and 60 stories respectively and offer spectacular vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Completed in 2008, One Rincon Hill is the most significant addition to the San Francisco skyline in 30 years.
Designed by the Chicago architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz, and Associates in a late-modernist style, the One Rincon Hill towers resemble a linear glass curtain wall with a curved southwest side. With 26 different floor plans for the 695 units and range in size from 600 square feet to 2000 square feet, One Rincon Hill condos offer luxury finishes such as bamboo flooring, sleek Italian cabinetry from del Tongo, Subzero stainless refrigerator and Bosch appliances. Floor-to-ceiling insulated glass curtain walls offer panoramic views of the city or the Bay. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorman, concierge, full service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck, a gourmet barbecue area, and a reflecting pool with infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart.
Located on Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula.
• 24-hour doorman and concierge
• Full service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms & showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away