• Stunning east-facing views of the water, Bay Bridge, and downtown
• Extra-large corner balcony accessible from the living room
• European-style gourmet kitchen with Italian del Tongo cabinets and granite countertops
• Top-of-the-line quality appliances (Sub-zero refrigerator, Bosch stove/oven, Bosch microwave, Bosch dishwasher, and Bosch washer/dryer)
• Eco-friendly bamboo flooring in the kitchen and plush carpeting in the living and bedroom areas
• Upgraded solar shades in the bedroom
One Rincon Hill condos offer luxury finishes such as carpet and bamboo flooring, sleek Italian cabinetry from del Tongo, Subzero stainless refrigerator and Bosch appliances. Floor-to-ceiling insulated glass curtain walls offer panoramic views of the city or the Bay. Ultra-luxury amenities such as 24 hour doorman, concierge, full service valet parking, club quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, full-size outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck, gourmet barbeque area, and reflecting pool with infinity edge sets One Rincon Hill apart.
Located on Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
* Photographs from a similar floor plan home.