Stunning Water Views at One Rincon Hill
Experience stunning panoramic views from this 41st floor condo with floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room and both bedrooms. The master suite has a walk-in closet and a dual-vanity master bathroom with a deep soaking tub. Enjoy a modern kitchen with high-end appliances and finishes.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill are the structurally-unique high-rise condo towers of One Rincon Hill. Comprised of 14 townhouses and 695 condominiums, One Rincon Hill’s two towers reach 50 and 60 stories respectively and offer spectacular vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Completed in 2008, One Rincon Hill is the most significant addition to the San Francisco skyline in 30 years.
Designed by the Chicago architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz, and Associates in a late-modernist style, the One Rincon Hill towers resemble a linear glass curtain wall with a curved southwest side. With 26 different floor plans for the 695 units ranging in size from 600 square feet to 2,000 square feet, One Rincon Hill condos offer luxury finishes such as bamboo flooring, sleek Italian cabinetry from del Tongo, Subzero stainless refrigerator and Bosch appliances. Floor-to-ceiling insulated glass curtain walls offer panoramic views of the city or the Bay. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorman, concierge, full-service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck, a gourmet barbecue area, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart.
Located on Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,278 sq. ft. per owner
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of the water and Bay Bridge
• European-style gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, high-end Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom features walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with dual vanity and soaking tub
• Custom closet organizers
• Bamboo hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• Storage cage included
• Parking available for an additional fee (valet)
• 24-hour doorman and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
For showings contact Jody Cox at 510.282.5014 or email@example.com.