Enjoy unparalleled 180-degree Bay Bridge views and spectacular water views from this rare 34th floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom deluxe condominium at the world-famous One Rincon Hill. Redefine urban sophistication. Indulge in breathtaking panoramic views. Sunlight and vistas of the Bay Bridge and surrounding city views define the scene from this One Rincon Hill residence.
A gracious foyer entrance is ideal for receiving guests and showcasing artwork, offering a classic yet contemporary mood as you enter the home. Upon your entrance from the foyer you see views and more views. Mesmerized is how you feel the minute you enter your home on the top of the famous One Rincon Hill. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee as sunrise offers the city’s most gorgeous views of the Bay Bridge. Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows showcase evenings glistening with illuminated lights spanning the Bay Bridge and South Beach, with AT&T Park as your landmark.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,309 sq. ft. per owner
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch gas oven/range, dishwasher, microwave
• Balcony off kitchen
• Bamboo floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Valet parking available for an additional $350 per month
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill are the structurally-unique high-rise condo towers of One Rincon Hill. Comprised of 14 townhouses and 695 condominiums, One Rincon Hill’s two towers will reach 45 and 60 stories respectively and offer spectacular vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Completed in 2008, One Rincon Hill is the most significant addition to the San Francisco skyline in 30 years.
Designed by the Chicago architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz, and Associates in a late-modernist style, the One Rincon Hill towers resemble a linear glass curtain wall with a curved southwest side. With 26 different floor plans for the 695 units and range in size from 600 square feet to 2000 square feet, One Rincon Hill condos offer luxury finishes such as bamboo flooring, sleek Italian cabinetry from del Tongo, Subzero stainless refrigerator and Bosch appliances. Floor-to-ceiling insulated glass curtain walls offer panoramic views of the city or the Bay. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorman, concierge, full service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck, a gourmet barbecue area, and a reflecting pool with infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart.
Located on Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula.
• 24-hour doorman and concierge
• Full service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Photos are of similar unit.