Brand-New Condo with Must-See Bay Bridge View at One Rincon Hill Tower 2
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill are the structurally-unique high-rise condo towers of One Rincon Hill. Designed by the Chicago architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz, and Associates in a late-modernist style, One Rincon Hill Tower 2 resembles a linear glass curtain wall with a curved northeast side. Tower 2 is a 49-story residential high-rise apartment building containing a total of 298 homes. Construction was completed in Spring of 2014. There are 26 different floor plans in Tower 2, ranging in size from 600 to over 3,200 square feet. One Rincon Hill homes offer luxury finishes such as sleek cabinetry, modern fixtures, and stainless steel appliances. Floor-to-ceiling insulated glass curtain walls offer panoramic views of the city or the Bay.
Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorman, concierge, full-service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck, a gourmet barbecue area, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart. Tower 2 also features an upscale 3,800 square foot sky lounge located on the 49th floor with views that will leave you breathless and in awe. The 1,800 square foot gym exclusive to Tower 2 residents contains all of the latest equipment.
Located on Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,313 sq. ft. per developer
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen features Studio Becker white and grey cabinetry, black granite counters with leather finish, and high-end stainless steel appliances including Fisher & Paykel refrigerator, Bertazonni oven/range and microwave
• Master bedroom features walk-in closet
• One of the largest master bathrooms in Tower 2
• Berber carpet
• Abundant natural light and energy-efficient light fixtures
• Energy-efficient floor-to-ceiling aluminum and glass curtain walls
• 9' ceilings (per developer)
• Bosch washer/dryer in unit
• Valet parking available for an additional $350 per month
• 24-hour doorman and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• 2 club-quality professionally equipped fitness centers with steam rooms and showers
• 3,800 sq. ft. sky lounge with stunning panoramic views
• Spacious hospitality room with a high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Photos are of similar unit.